IRobot Corporation, an American based Firm is involved in designing a plethora of devices that can make home work easier. It has built devices like vacuum cleaners, floor mopers and a number of other autonomous cleaning devices. These apparatus are in huge demand all across the world. RoboCare Malaysia is a highly reputed Service Centre of iRobot in Malaysia. This company offers up to 1 year guarantee for its workmanship and has other supplies like member price for the yearly maintenance service.
Types Of all iRobots
There are huge demand for goods That can serve as replacements for humans. These iRobot products can be scheduled once every day, perform family functions like sweeping and cleaning and these small maids bill themselves automatically when they run out of battery. They are easy to transport and very easy on the pocket too. Some of those iRobot products are:
· Roomba -- The Roomba is only an autonomous vacuum cleaner which may sweep floors of any sort. High performance HEPA filter may suck even the smallest dust particles keeping the home free of allergens, dust mites and pet hairs which are the top cause of allergic conditions like cold, cough, and skin infections etc. in humans. Roomba is offered in multiple versions as well as the costs also change accordingly. Some of the popular variants available are iRobot Roomba 690, iRobot Roomba 960, and iRobot Roomba 980, backed with exceptionally effective, patented world class technology.
· Braava - iRobot Braava mops and sweeps the floors. It cleans the many hard-to-reach surfaces and eliminates stains in your homes. IRobot Braava Jet 240 and iRobot Braava 380t are the two variants on the market. Mopping silently is the best power of Braava. It mimics the way a human mop a floor and this is unable to be reproduced by other competitor until now. Being a winner among all mopping robot, Braava is best together with the Roomba vacuum robot to provide the best home cleaning solution ever.
· Mirra -- The iRobot Mirra is a device that helps to decrease the hassle of swimming pools. Mirra wash off dirt, algae, bacteria and oil build up on the flooring of this pool. The device is capable of filtering about 70 gallons of water per minute.
IRobots, like any other apparatus, requires repairs. The repairs may be required because of non Performance of the System That Might be a consequence of one of the following mistakes
· Charging mistakes -- Charging errors may be attributed to various factors. The device may show the message of a charging malfunction if the battery is not connected or if it gets overheated. The error may also happen if the charging stage is cluttered or cluttered. It might also take place if the battery is damaged or if it is not able to communicate. The trained team of service engineers in RoboCare Malaysia Team can check these mistakes and suggest you with proper actions accordingly.
· Not Responding -- Should iRobot do not respond, assess whether the green light is coming on pressing sterile, if not check the charger or home base line cord for any harms, try rebooting the unit. If none of them gives you an indication of error, check the home foundation for dust or debris and clean it up. Even after all this if the system fails to respond, speak to the skilled service team at RoboCare Malaysia.
· Wheel Replacement -- An iRobot apparatus may require a wheel replacement if the wheels are not turning properly, make squeaky noise when moving or should they fall out. In these scenarios, get help from iRobot repair specialist at RoboCare Malaysia.
· Water damage -- If iRobot has damaged due to water entering the device you need to dismantle the apparatus together with the battery and let it dry for a day. If the problem still persists call or visit the service engineers to get the motherboard checked.
· Short Runtime -- The battery will last for approximately 500 cycles. Consider changing a battery when the robot is having short runtime.
· Stuck -- Check if Roomba suck any large or long thing. It could be sign for malfunctioning detectors too.
· Perhaps not Returning to dock -- A Roomba may not be able to go back to dock if it is So make sure the home base is turned on and is properly positioned against the wall.
RoboCare Malaysia includes a Great team of support engineers who are proficient in repairing a range of house Cleaning solutions. They fix errors using genuine parts. Bonus stage is, RoboCare Malaysia is the associate of the leading iRobot distributor, AutoVacBot, Which their customer will appreciate free repair for virtually any manufacturing defect for 2 years.