IRobot Corporation, an American based Company is involved in designing a host of devices that may make house work simpler. It's built devices like vacuum cleaner, floor mopers and a number of other autonomous cleaning apparatus. These apparatus are in huge demand all around the world. This company offers up to 1 year guarantee for its workmanship and also has other supplies like member price for the yearly maintenance support.
Types Of iRobots
There are huge demand for goods That can serve as substitutes for people. These iRobot products could be scheduled once daily, perform family functions like sweeping and cleaning and these little maids charge themselves automatically when they run out of battery life. They're easy to carry and quite easy on the pocket as well. Some of the iRobot products are:
· Roomba -- The Roomba is nothing but an autonomous vacuum cleaner that can sweep floors of any type. High performance HEPA filter may suck even the smallest dust particles maintaining the house free of allergens, dust mites and pet hairs that are the leading cause of allergic conditions like cold, cough, skin diseases etc. in people. Roomba is offered in numerous variants as well as the costs also vary accordingly. Some of the popular versions available are iRobot Roomba 690, iRobot Roomba 960, and iRobot Roomba 980, backed with highly effective, patented world class technology.
· Braava - iRobot Braava mops and sweeps the floors. It cleans the most hard-to-reach surfaces and removes stains in your houses. Mopping silently is the greatest strength of Braava. It imitates the way a human mop a floor and this is not able to be reproduced by other competitor until today. Being a champion one of all cleaning robot, Braava is best combined with the Roomba vacuum robot to provide the best home cleaning solution.
· Mirra -- The iRobot Mirra is a system that helps to decrease the hassle of swimming pools. Mirra scrub away algae, dirt, bacteria and oil build up on the floors of this pool. The unit is effective at filtering about 70 gallons of water per minute.
IRobots, like some other apparatus, requires repairs. The repairs may be required because of non Performance of the System That Might be a consequence of one of the following mistakes
· Charging errors -- Charging errors might be due to different factors. The device may show that the concept of a charging error if the battery isn't connected or if it gets overheated. The error may also happen if the charging stage is cluttered or cluttered. The trained team of service engineers in RoboCare Malaysia Team can assess these errors and suggest you with appropriate actions so.
· Not Responding -- Should iRobot do not respond, assess whether the green light is arriving on pressing sterile, if not check the charger or home base line cord for any harms, try rebooting the device. If none of them gives you an indication of error, check the home base for dust or debris and clean it up. Even after all this if the device fails to respond, speak to the skilled service team at RoboCare Malaysia.
· Wheel Replacement -- An iRobot apparatus may require a wheel replacement if the wheels are not turning properly, make squeaky noise when going or if they fall outside. In such cases, get support from iRobot fix specialist at RoboCare Malaysia.
· Water damage -- When iRobot has damaged owing to water entering the device you need to dismantle the device together with the battery and allow it to dry for a day. If the problem still persists call or visit the support engineers to get the motherboard assessed.
· Short Runtime -- The battery will last for approximately 500 cycles. Look at altering a battery if the robot is having short runtime.
· Stuck -- Check whether Roomba suck any big or long object. It might be sign for malfunctioning sensors also.
· Perhaps not Returning to dock -- A Roomba might not be able to go back to dock if it is Experiencing poor battery power, or it fails to communicate with the home base, So make certain that the home base is switched on and is properly placed against the wall.
RoboCare Malaysia has a Great group of service engineers who are skilled in fixing a range of home Cleaning solutions. They fix errors using genuine parts. Bonus point is, RoboCare Malaysia is the partner of the Top iRobot distributor, AutoVacBot, That their customer will enjoy free repair for virtually any manufacturing defect for 2 years.