IRobot Corporation, an American based Company is involved in designing a plethora of devices that can make home work easier. It's built devices like vacuum cleaners, floor mopers and a number of other autonomous cleaning devices. These devices are in enormous demand all around the world. This firm offers up to 1 year warranty for its workmanship and also has other offers like member price for the yearly maintenance support.
Types Of iRobots
There are huge demand for goods That may serve as replacements for humans. These iRobot products could be scheduled once every day, perform family works like sweeping and cleaning and these small maids charge themselves automatically when they run out of battery. They are easy to transport and quite easy on the pocket too. A number of the iRobot goods are:[media_1_C]
· Roomba -- The Roomba is nothing but an autonomous vacuum cleaner which may sweep floors of any sort. High performance HEPA filter can literally suck even the smallest dust particles keeping the home free of allergens, dust mites and pet hairs that are the top cause of allergic conditions like cold, cough, skin diseases etc. in people. Roomba is available in numerous versions and the costs also vary accordingly. Some of the popular variants available are iRobot Roomba 690, iRobot Roomba 960, and iRobot Roomba 980, backed with exceptionally effective, patented world class technology.
· Braava - iRobot Braava mops and sweeps the floors. It cleans the most hard-to-reach surfaces and removes stains on your homes. IRobot Braava Jet 240 and iRobot Braava 380t will be the two variants on the market. Mopping softly is the greatest power of Braava. It imitates the way a person mop a floor and this is unable to be replicated by other rival until today. Being a winner one of all cleaning robot, Braava is best combined with the Roomba vacuum robot to provide the best home cleaning solution.
· Mirra -- The iRobot Mirra is a device that helps to minimize the hassle of cleaning swimming pools. Mirra wash off algae, dirt, bacteria and oil build up on the flooring of the pool. The device is capable of filtering around 70 gallons of water each minute.
IRobots, like any other apparatus, requires repairs. The repairs could be required due to non Performance of the System That Might be a consequence of one of the following errors
· Charging errors -- Charging mistakes may be due to various reasons. The apparatus may demonstrate that the message of a charging malfunction if the battery is not connected or if it gets overheated. The error may also happen if the charging point is dirty or spoilt. It might also take place if the battery is damaged or if it is unable to communicate. The trained team of service engineers at RoboCare Malaysia Team can assess these errors and suggest you with proper actions accordingly.
· Not Responding -- If iRobot do not react, assess whether the green light is coming on pressing Clean, or even check the charger or home base line cable for any damages, try rebooting the unit. If none of these provides you an indication of error, check the home foundation for debris or dust and clean it up. Even after all this when the device fails to respond, speak to the skilled service team at RoboCare Malaysia.
· Wheel Replacement -- An iRobot device may require a wheel replacement when the wheels are not turning correctly, make squeaky sound when going or should they fall outside. In these cases, get support from iRobot repair specialist at RoboCare Malaysia.
· Water damage -- When iRobot has damaged due to water going into the apparatus you need to dismantle the device together with the battery and let it dry for a day. If the issue still persists call or visit the service engineers to get the motherboard assessed.
· Short Runtime -- The battery shall last for approximately 500 cycles. Consider changing a battery if the robot is currently having brief runtime.
· Stuck -- Check whether Roomba suck any big or long object. It might be indication for malfunctioning sensors also. Check it out if the issue persists.
· Not Returning to dock -- A Roomba may be unable to return to dock if it's Experiencing poor battery power, or it fails to communicate with the home base, So be sure the home base is turned on and is correctly positioned against the wall.
RoboCare Malaysia has a Good group of support engineers that are proficient in repairing a variety of home Cleaning solutions. They fix mistakes using genuine parts. Bonus stage is, RoboCare Malaysia is your associate of the Top iRobot distributor, AutoVacBot, That their customer will appreciate free repair for virtually any manufacturing defect for 2 years.